Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Nappy Headed Girl & Rapunzel

                       WE BE ON IT!!!!!? I BE ON IT!

Yeaaaaa! NOW WHO SAID THAT NATURAL GURLS CANT ROCK HAIRSTYLES!!!!!? HUH WHO SAID!!!!!!!! Yes this is one of my favorite outfits I've worn ! These jeans I bought from rainbow in NC hug me like a Teddy bear and Shows my shape OFF!  PANTS: These high wasted pants was only $10 !!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIRT: I got this shirt at rue 21 a long time ago and i only wear it a couple times only $5 I Believe ! 
THEM PLATFORMS GUUUUUURLLLL!!!!?; 
These Platforms ARE the BOMB and so HIP! Guess where I got them from ? RUE 21 ! I know many of you are thinking like............. I don't be seeing these clothes in the store... HMMM yes you'll see them if you look in the CLEARANCE SECTION!!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSSS I shops on the Clearance RACK ALL DAY and WISH I COULD ERRRRRRDAY!!!!!!! But anyways the shoesa came from rue 21 and I always wanted some platforms shoes and there they was ...... sitting pretty on the shoe wall !!! They was only $20!!!!!!!! Is that a deal or WHAAAAT!?

RAPUNZEL!? Let Down Ya Hair Baby Girl!
Decided well why not go long again! So I decided to add hair extensions to my hair to give some FLAVA FLAVA too you all and the social sites!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIR!!!!! WHY? I didn't even have to dye my hair to have it blend to the extensions which was PURE AWESOME!!!!!! This color gives  my skin a GREAT complement I Think !!! What you think? HAIR LENGTH ? : Its 14 inch in front and 18 inch in Back!
  Why so long ? Well I always loved long hair so I'll rather go long than short ... no offense to my hair I love my natural hair too but i'll rather be long !!!!!!
SO WHAT ABOUT THAT CHAIN? AND THE LIP LINER?:

LIP LINER : I've been using this lip liner from a inspiration of my aunt Tyra marshall !!! EVERY SINCE I've been using this lip liner in different color to make my lips pop when I have lipstick on. Tutorials? LOL I will make one if people are interested you all let me KNOW!!!!!!!!  I seen a couple people doing it now I SEE YALL!!!!! LOVE YALL!!!!! 

CHAIN: The Chain i got it from rainbow a long time ago to go with an outfit i wear out one time. The necklace was only $7 and couldn't help but to BUY IT!!!! YASSSS Get you a CHAIN!!!!


POSE 





GET READY

STAY STILL




SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


COMING SOON :Thinking about coming up with a Group that's going to strive and influence kids that being different isn't a sin !!!!!! IT's AWESOME and ODD! Might come up with something.... Have heavy plans for that and also my summer clothing line ... I won't say much it'll be a SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!! I Love Yall! Make sure you SHARE your ideas and comments !!!!! Hope you all enjoyed !!!!!! From yours only and True UNICORN!!!! :) ;) 

Follow me On Instagram: My.Glitterypumpum
Follow me on Twitter: Orvogue_ForFash
Follow me on Snapchat : Ms.nekeaboocrtr
Follow me on Facebook: Sonjaneke Carter 

TOODLES UNICORNS !!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment