Thursday, April 30, 2015

ALL ORANGE THIS WAY!!!!! SHANAYNAY OOOOH MY GOODNESS

OH NOOOOO SHE DI-INT !?
Oh Yes I Did.... I decided to put the braids in because it'll make my hair color POP!!! of, course my hair is already dyed orange so why not get orange braids... "I SEE BROWN TOO" Yes you are right you see brown too ! "WELL WHY YOU CHOSE BROWN?" I chose brown because the brown will bring out the bright orange and make an awesome contrast in hairstyles.!!! 

IN ADDICTION: 
Let's pick out your outfit for tomorrow ... What do you say?
*Red shirt? Pull out some Light blue Jeans,Roll them up on time at the bottom to make a cuff, have a jean jacket ? YES! ok put that on with some red jewelry or maybe you can pull off something white ? lol
Wanna Plan your outfit? need any suggestions ? Contact me on Facebook or Instagram :

Facebook : Sonjaneke Carter
Instagram: My.glitterypumpum

                            



No comments:

Post a Comment