Sunday, May 24, 2015

THIS FLOW IS FLAWLESS.... F-F-F-1

           COUPLE WET WIPES IN CASE A BUM TRY TO TOUCH ME (EWWW)


BACK BACK BABY BOY !;
 Yes yes yes WERK It ! This outfit was put together in 10 minutes!!!!! Why so long lol? Well it Took me a minute to look for the perfect heels to go with this outfit and so happens I found these brand new babies in my closet! I totally forgot about the heels ! My diva, my lovely mother bought these heels for me months ago and this was my first time wearing them ! The HEELS: WEDGES With a Unique heel. Well Nekea where did you get the heels ? Answer : RUGGED WEAR HOUSE!!!!!
The heels was only $5 I Believe !!!!!!!!!!! My mother either told me $5 or $10 .... MAD CHEAP YASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! "Ok so what about the shirt sonjaneke?" The shirt is Actually a BODY SUIT (LOL) I decided instead on buttoning it at the bottom why not it in a not into a crop top ?! MMMMMHM !!!!!!!!!! "THAT NECKLACE IS GLAM BUT WHAT IS IT?" Its a UNICORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! BETSEY JOHNSON BRAND! Actually you cant tell but i actually have two unicorns on one necklace its the big one and then this little one that's purple that i have got a JUSTICE in the mall. "WHY TWO UNICORN ON ONE NECKLACE?" well because I believe these two pieces makes my life complete !!!! The necklace gives me positive vibes and shows off my personality!!!! 
DAMN...... WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME ? ION KNOW MAN, F WHATS ON YA BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 GAL YOU CRAZY...... BUT YOU GOT ME LIKE WOW!!!!!:


DE' GLITTERY AND COLOUR PUM PUM !!!!!
THIS OUTFIT IS FIRE AND SO ME !!!!!
This outfit I soooooooo put it together less than 5 minutes i swear to living!!!!!!
I Had no idea it was going to come out like this !! Well The funny thing is ..... if you know me already .. you know that i don't take the time out to see if the pieces even match each other but so happens of course.... the outfit came together!

WELL THATS ALL FOLKS!!!! 

To All My Protégés Unicorns....... I SALUTE YOU!!!!!
I do it for you ALL & Many More!  
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @My.glitterypumpum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: Orvogue_ForFash
FOLLOW OR FRIEND ME ON FACEBOOK: Sonjaneke Carter
FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT: Ms.nekeaboocrtr 


No comments:

Post a Comment